- Continuously track each patient’s location
- Track the location of doctors and in the hospital.
- Track the location of expensive and critical instruments and equipment
- Restrict access to drugs, pediatrics, and other high-threat areas to authorized staff
- Monitor and track unauthorized persons who are loitering around high-threat areas
- Facilitate triage processes by restricting access to authorized staff and “approved” patients
during medical emergencies, epidemics, terrorist threats, and other times when demands
could threaten the hospital’s ability to effectively deliver services.
- Use the patient’s RFID tag to access patient information for review and update through a